20111010

Lonely.

hey blog. it's been a long time i didnt update u.
sorry lah. kinda busy. PMR bah.
hahahaha.
well, life life life.
why it must be so complicated?
i guess that's why people called it LIFE.
full of sorrows, happy times.
pftt --' whatever.
today, 10.10.11
doesn't bring any happiness to me though.
but, there's plenty much memories that i keep from first month of the year till this date.
tapi memang happy lah. hahahaha.
campur2 my bahasa tok. DO I LOOK I CARE?
gahhhh~
never thought ehhh. never ever ever thought. i can be a single lady again :P
like seriously :| emmmm.
boys here and there and me, tired of dramas.
im not a toy. please..
emmmm. everytime i fall for tht one guy, grenti dia main2.
cakap sayang whatever, tapi memainkan perasaan perempuan.
im afraid to say this, im scared to fall in love again :\
apaapa perasaan, i kept in myself.
people nowadays, semua ignore2, main talam 2 muka. even kawan sendirik.
cukup2 lah with 2010.
full of hatred. sebab kawan juakk. emmm. mok ko?
sakit ati ba.
kadang2, i feel that i have nothing in this world.
but, apa boleh buat. LIFE BAH.
emmmmm
sometimes, i cried in class. no body knows.
my heart screamed out loud. no one knows.
nobody cares :)
so guys out there who's in the same boat w me, stay cool and smile.
LotsOfLoves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment